Venues offered chance to win quiz hosted by Sky Sports presenters in their venue
23rd May 2017
Sky Sports pubs and clubs are being offered the chance to win a money-can’t-buy quiz in their venue which will include Sky Sports presenters as hosts and quizmasters.
The winning venue can also look forward to having the Premier League trophy on display in their pub or club as part of the prize. To enter, venues simply fill in their contact details on MySkySports, Sky’s customer portal, from today - https://business.sky.com/summer-six
This brilliant giveaway will give the winning venue the opportunity to give its customers a night to remember down at their local and should prove popular with football fans who will be excited to see the Premier League trophy on display. The competition is part of Sky’s ‘Summer Six’ campaign which is helping pubs and clubs to get the most from an amazing line-up of live sport taking place this summer on Sky Sports.
The Sky ‘Summer Six’ events feature some of the world’s most famous sporting competitions and include:
· Exclusive live coverage of the British and Irish Lions rugby tour to New Zealand
· Exclusive coverage of cricket’s ICC Champions Trophy
· Coverage of all Home Nations football games in the June World Cup Qualifiers
· Exclusive coverage of the England cricket team’s Test series against South Africa
· The Formula 1® British Grand Prix
· Exclusive coverage of the British Open golf championship.
To find the perfect package for your pub, visit business.sky.com/pubs
To find the perfect package for your club, visit business.sky.com/clubs« Back to News