Sky offers free promotional packs for Lions tour
25th April 2017
Available today, Sky Sports clubs and pubs can claim a free promotional pack of marketing materials to help them advertise the upcoming Lions tour in their venue. The bonus point-of-sale materials are available on MySkySports, Sky’s customer portal, while stocks last - https://business.sky.com/summer-six
Each pack contains a range of posters, table talkers, window stickers and coasters as well as advice and tips on how clubs and pubs can use the Lions tour to attract customers into their venues.
Over five weeks, clubs can look forward to showing 10 games including matches between the Lions and local New Zealand sides as well as three tests against the All Blacks.
The free packs are part of Sky’s massive summer of giveaways to help its customers get the most from its ‘Summer Six’ line-up of sport. The Sky Summer Six features several big sporting events including:
· Exclusive live coverage of the British and Irish Lions rugby tour to New Zealand
· Exclusive coverage of cricket’s ICC Champions Trophy
· Coverage of all Home Nations football games in the June World Cup Qualifiers
· Exclusive coverage of the England cricket team’s Test series against South Africa
· The Formula 1® British Grand Prix
· Exclusive coverage of the British Open golf championship
To find the perfect package for your club, visit business.sky.com/clubs
To find the perfect package for your pub, visit business.sky.com/pubs« Back to News