Sky launches competition for venues to win Ultra HDTV upgrade
3rd May 2017
Sky Sports has today launched a competition for pubs and clubs to enter to win an Ultra HDTV for their venue and more.
The winner can look forward to making their venue even more attractive to customers by offering a first-class technology experience with an amazing Ultra HD screen and fantastic connectivity.
One lucky venue will become the proud home of a state-of-the-art technology package, consisting of a 65” Ultra HDTV plus free installation, free installation and 12 month subscription fees to Sky WiFi Premier, Sky’s superfast WiFi, and Uplift Media, a digital screen solution to help venues promote their brands, offers and events.
Venues can enter via MySkySports, Sky’s customer portal - https://business.sky.com/summer-six.
The competition is part of Sky’s massive summer of giveaways to help its customers get the most from its ‘Summer Six’ line-up of incredible sport. The Sky Summer Six features some of the world’s most exciting sporting events including:
· Exclusive live coverage of the British and Irish Lions rugby tour to New Zealand
· Exclusive coverage of cricket’s ICC Champions Trophy
· Coverage of all Home Nations football games in the June World Cup Qualifiers
· Exclusive coverage of the England cricket team’s Test series against South Africa
· The Formula 1® British Grand Prix
· Exclusive coverage of the British Open golf championship
To find the perfect package for your pub, visit business.sky.com/pubs
To find the perfect package for your club, visit business.sky.com/clubs« Back to News