Sky announces nine live EFL Fixtures for February and March
12th January 2018
The race for promotion intensifies during the months of February and March in both the Sky Bet Championship and Sky Bet League One, with nine EFL fixtures set to be screened exclusively on Sky Sports.
Norwich City welcome local rivals Ipswich Town to Carrow Road to kick off the live coverage on Sunday 18 February in what promises to be a hotly contested East Anglian derby. A battle of promotion candidates takes place at Elland Road later in the day, with Leeds United hosting Lee Johnson’s Bristol City in a 4.30pm start, whilst Bury travel to Blackburn Rovers in Sky Bet League One action on the Monday night.
Leeds will then travel to Gary Rowett’s high-flying Derby County side for the midweek fixture on Wednesday 21 February, whilst there is a double dose of action set for Friday 23 and Saturday 24 February as Hull City face Sheffield United before Fulham welcome current Sky Bet Championship leaders Wolverhampton Wanderers.
Tony Pulis’ Middlesbrough host Leeds the following Friday 2 March in a 7.45pm kick off, with Wolves looking to continue their formidable form against Reading the next day.
Both Leeds and Wolves feature again on Wednesday 7 March in the midweek offering at Elland Road to round off the latest selection of EFL coverage.
The list of games selected for live coverage are as follows:
· Sunday 18 February Norwich City v Ipswich Town 12.00pm
· Leeds United v Bristol City 4.30pm
· Monday 19 February Blackburn Rovers v Bury 7.45pm
· Wednesday 21 February Derby County v Leeds United 7.45pm
· Friday 23 February Hull City v Sheffield United 7.45pm
· Saturday 24 February Fulham v Wolverhampton Wanderers 5.30pm
· Friday 2 March Middlesbrough v Leeds United 7.45pm
· Saturday 3 March Wolverhampton Wanderers v Reading 5.30pm
· Wednesday 7 March Leeds United v Wolverhampton Wanderers 7.45pm
Throughout the course of the 2017/18 season, Sky Sports will exclusively show 127 live matches from the Sky Bet EFL season - including the Play-Offs - as well as 15 matches from the Carabao Cup and at least three from the Checkatrade Trophy.« Back to News